- 3rd Wednesday of the month
- Radnorshire Room of the Township Building
301 Iven Avenue
Wayne, PA 19087
Meetings are televised on the Radnor Township Government Access Chanel found on Comcast Cable Channel 5 and Verizon FiOS Channel 30.
- Arthur Hartel, Chair (Radnor Studio 21 Representative)
- Michael Petitti (Radnor Township School District Representative)
- Brian Kirby
- Suzette Margolis
- Kurt McCabe
- Peter Murphy
- John Riccutti
- Anne Minicozzi
About the Council
The Citizens Communications Council, renamed from Citizens Cable Communication Council and restructured by the Board of Commissioners on January 5, 2009, is responsible for:
- Advising the Board and township staff on policy and administrative matters relating to cable television, telecommunications, wireless facilities, and new and emerging communication technologies.
- Reviewing / negotiating cable franchise, right-of-way, and other communication agreements and making appropriate recommendations.
- Recommending appropriate policies and procedures governing the use and operation of the Township's public, educational, and governmental television access channels.
- Evaluating applications and plans submitted for the placement of cell towers, distributed antenna systems, micro-cell, and other communications facilities, including all related equipment, in the public rights-of-way and on township-owned property and make appropriate recommendations.
- Evaluating applications and plans submitted for the placement of cell towers, distributed antenna systems, micro-cell, and other communications facilities, including all related equipment, on private property and, if appropriate and necessary, make recommendations to the Zoning Hearing Board. Applications seeking approval under this subsection shall conform to the rules of the Zoning Hearing Board.
- Considering complaints dealing with cable television and other communication issues in the township and make appropriate referrals and recommendations.
The Township Staff Liaison is Molly Gallagher, she can be contacted at 610-688-5600, ext. 197 and by email.