How can I view a meeting from my computer or mobile device?
Every public televised meeting is uploaded to our Township YouTube Channel within 24 hours of original broadcast.
How do I view a public meeting on television?
You may view live and replayed meetings on the Governmental Access Channel which may be found on Comcast channel 5 or Verizon channel 30.
When will a public meeting be replayed?
Unless otherwise noted, all public meetings are also recorded for playback with the following schedule:
- All recorded public meetings are replayed in their entirety until the following day with the last replay at 9:00 AM
- If the recorded public meeting was adjourned in time, replays will start at 9pm otherwise the replays will be at 12:00 AM, 3:00 AM, 6:00 AM and 9:00 AM unless the meeting is over 3 hours long
- If the recorded public meeting is over 3 hours long, the replays will be at 12:00 AM and 9:00 AM
- All recorded public meetings are replayed in order over the following weekend until Monday, with the last replay at 9:00 AM
- Over the weekend, the replays will be every 3 hours, unless any recorded public meetings go over 3 hours, and then the schedule will be changed accordingly
View the weekly broadcast schedule.
Where can I attend public meetings?
Almost every public meeting is held at the Township Municipal Building located at 301 Iven Avenue, Wayne PA 19087. The meeting schedule and location can be found on the Township Website.
Radnor Television (RTV) is your cable and FiOS home for Radnor Township news, meetings, events and information.
RTV is governed by the Policy on Telecast of Public Meetings and Other Information on Government Access Channel (PDF) adopted by the Board of Commissioners on September 27, 1999.
- Radnor Township is the only municipality in the tri-county area that has their own separate Government Access Channel which broadcasts all public meetings.
- The Governmental Access Channel is called Radnor Television, Radnor TV or RTV.
- RTV may be found on Comcast channel 5 or Verizon channel 30.
- There are roughly 168 public Township meetings televised each year.
- RTV broadcasts over 5720 hours of programming each year.
- RTV maintains an electronic bulletin board which lists upcoming meeting dates, Township news, information, events and current happenings in Radnor Township.
- RTV broadcasts over 3040 hours of electronic bulletin board each year.
- RTV provides mentoring opportunities for local students to advance their audio / visual knowledge and skills.
- Between Comcast and Verizon customers there are almost 13,000 potential RTV viewers.
Video on Demand
This service offers you access to township meetings and programs as well as local-interest videos that have aired on RTV.
Township meeting videos will be available on the Radnor Township YouTube Channel within approximately 24 hours of their original air date and time.
- Board of Commissioners
- Planning Commission
- Historic and Architectural Review Board
- Design Review Board
- Parks and Recreation Board
- Board of Health
- Zoning Hearing Board
- Shade Tree Commission
- Environmental Advisory Council
- Garrett Hill Implementation Committee
- Citizens Communication Council
- Comprehensive Plan Implementation Committee