The Township of Radnor adopted this seal in 1977.
Meanings of the Symbols
- Tree - William Penn's "Greene Countrie Towne"
- Conestoga Wagon - The wagon that traveled the road to the West
- Wheat Sheaf - Early farming
- Lion - Found in the coat-of-arms of Radnorshire, Wales
- Railroad Tracks - Main line of the railroad from Philadelphia to the West
- Pendules - Found in William Penn's coat-of-arms
- 1682 - Year of land grant by William Penn
- 1901 - Year of incorporation of the Township of Radnor
- Griffin - A fabulous beast with the head and wings of an eagle and the body of a lion