- 2nd Wednesday of each month
- Radnorshire Room of the Township Building
301 Iven Avenue
Wayne, PA 19087
Meetings are televised on Radnor Cable Channel 5 and Verizon FiOS Channel 30. Meeting videos may be viewed at the Township YouTube Channel.
Projects Requiring Approval
Projects requiring Design Review Board approval are:
- New or change of existing wall, ground, window or freestanding signs
- New or change of existing awnings
- Commercial or institutional building facade renovations
- New commercial or institutional buildings
- Additions to commercial or institutional buildings
- Additions of telecommunication antennas
- Outdoor dining
Applications & Requirements
All applications must be submitted 21 calendar days prior to the meeting. Only complete applications will be accepted.
- Sign Code
- Design Review Board Ordinance
- Design Review Board Application Requirements
- Design Review Board Application
- Temporary Banner Application
- Consolidated Fee Schedule
Agendas & Minutes
The Design Review Board shall consist of five (5) registered electors, three (3) of whom shall have a professional background and experience in the fields of architecture, engineering or landscaping. The term of office shall be for a period of five (5) years.
Your Design Review Board members are:
- Robert P. D'Amicantonio (Chairperson)
- Timothy Frey (Vice Chairperson)
- Collin Whelan
- Jane Golas
- Seyeon Park
The Design Review Board reviews applications for signage, new buildings, and facade renovations for compliance with the Township's Sign Ordinance and related landscaping regulations. It also hears appeals regarding staff interpretations of the aforementioned codes.
Questions about the Township Zoning Code pertaining to signage or about the Design Review Board can be directed to Kevin Kochanski at 610-688-5600, ext. 168.