One mill of real estate tax is equal to one dollar for each $1,000 of a property's assessed value. The 2022 millage rate is 2.2837 mills for Township real estate taxes.
Historical Millage Rates
1 2016 Increase includes 0.520 for Library Improvement Bonds, 0.0895 for Park Improvement Bonds, and 0.0302 for Trail Improvement Bonds.
2 The millage decrease reflects a revenue neutral millage adjustment based on updated property assessment values as of 1/1/2021.
Calculating Your Taxes
To figure the real estate tax owed for a given year, multiply a property's assessed value by the millage rate (expressed as mills x 0.001). For example, in 2022, the owner of a property assessed at $1,000 would owe Radnor Township $2.28 (1,000 x 0.0022837).
The average 2021 assessment and average tax bill of Radnor Township residential properties is:
- Average Residential Property: $667,000
- Average Real Estate Tax Bill: $20,576
- Average Township Portion: $1,523.23
- 2022 millage rate is 2.2837mills for Radnor Township real estate taxes, more commonly expressed as $2.2837 per thousand dollars of a property's assessed value
- 2022 millage rate for Delaware County is 2.999 mills ($2.999 per per thousand dollars of a property's assessed value).
Please see Delaware County's website for additional information on their tax rate
- 2021-2022 millage rate for the Radnor Township School District is 13.9224 ($13.9224 per thousand dollars of a property's assessed value). Please see the Radnor Township School District's website for additional information on their tax rate.